Monday 18 May 2009

Register with Dealgrabba

Another weekend has passed and weather was horrid. We are getting closer to the summer now, here's hoping we get one this year. Not long and the kids have another week off school, hope the weather is nice then, or my daughter will sloth around in her bedroom rotting like a dead corpse for the week, just like most teenagers I suppose.

People are still registering with Dealgrabba which is great, still a slow process, but Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm sure when registrations are in there thousands dad will be happy, until then he still remains he charming self. Lol

Work for me and the website has slowed down for the present moment. I have done all I can for now, so I can take timeout for a bit. I have watched a few movies, Inkheart, a little boring and predictable, Bedtime stories, very funny made me laugh hard. Yes man, for a change a movie with Jim Carey that was watchable and Harley and me, which made me laugh and cry. Does it show I have children?

I have also managed to fit in a few books, Hannah, sad story about a little girl who dies of cancer by the age of four, Paul O'Grady & Dear fatty, both not as good as I thought they would be and a book about killers who got away with murder.

I have also had time to spend with my niece who is four. She is the type of child you would think butter wouldn't melt, however there are times when I'm sure if I looked on the nape of her neck I would find the devils mark, 666. Of course I still work full-time, so it's not like I have gained lots of time back, but enough to enjoy "my time" for a while.

Nothing else to report, thanks for the new support, checkout the link above or on the links to the left if you want to register with dealgrabba.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've registered on dealgrabba but haven't heard anything more, I've checked on the blog to see if things has developed further but nothing, Is the site still developing?

Jude :o)