Wednesday 10 December 2008

Are men stupid.......

After I wrote my blog yesterday, I had a well earned and very much needed hair appointment. If you know me, you know this is my idea of heaven. I love the head massage when they wash your hair and when they dry it, well I could fall asleep. Because I have a laptop rather than a P.C, dad thought it best not to waste valuable time in the hairdressers, "you have a lap, use it" were his words. Use it I did, to place my heat magazine after all doesn't a woman deserve a little enjoyment?

Are men stupid? A debate friends and I have on more than one occasion. We have talked and shared stories about husbands, partners, male friends and work colleagues over the years and the conclusion we have all come to is yes........

I say this, because after my restful evening I received an email for the web design company with the design of the front page. With excitement and anticipation I opened it up, only to reveal the most ugliest thing you have even seen, other than my mother.....It held every colour of the rainbow, the layout was like 40 people in a lift and unless you were on acid it didn't make much sense. How can a man read a document with detailed instructions and get it so wrong? why, because he's stupid!!!!! How does my dad feel? if i could prescribe morphine to calm the temper right now, I would.......

No comments: