Saturday 13 December 2008

Away for the weekend

It's been a couple of days since I last wrote in this blog and it will be a few more before I am able to update as I am headed up North to see my grandparents.

Both have been unwell of late and whatever else there may be in lifes busy schedule, I feel it's important I make this visit just prior to Xmas.

I will try to update events as soon as I get back, in the meantime all I will say is, I have arranged a meeting with the web development company for this coming Wednesday. I did at first consider arranging it for just them and my dad, but thought better of it. I will also attend this meeting as I think my dad on his own could well come away having to look for another developer.

I will fill you in with more detail on my return Sunday.

No comments: