Wednesday 7 January 2009

Marketing......

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who has started reading my blog today. Huge thanks indeed! Lovely to know that I'm not writing this for nothing! You may wonder how I know I have new readers? This is down to the joy of Google analytics!

I have been having fun and games today with my dad over the website! Firstly we are still waiting for the information on the coding and the launch page. Plus I haven't heard anymore regarding the gimmick for the site, other than he is still working on it.

As you can imagine, this pleases my dad immensely! I've had him moaning and groaning, but at the end of the day I cant do anything about them communicating better. He needs to take a chill pill.

His main concern at the moment is getting in front of enough people to market the promotion of the launch. He said I should contact GMTV and try and get on the show. Like I want to get up at stupid O'clock and go on the telly!

Then, because I like the Chris Moyles show, I should contact them too. If only this would work, we could market to thousands.

But unfortunately, I'm not a sob story, a pop star or some famous actress. Although I could be a sob story, if they knew how my dad treated me.lol

So Mr Ben Sheppard or Mr Chris Moyles, if you're out there reading this, give me a shout!

I see where my dad is coming from, but we have to live in the real world! So my friend and I put our female minds together and came up with the ultimate solution!

This weekend we are going to build a space rocket and a remote controlled robot. When she goes to the states in two weeks time, she will pop down to NASA and launch it!

Once it lands on the moon, our robot, that's inside, will get out and place a flag on the moon, with our website name on it. illuminating for all to see.

The fact we have done this will also spark mass media and press attention all over the globe, insuring we will never have to advertise the website again.

Us woman, we can do anything when we put our minds to it!

No comments: