Tuesday 3 February 2009

A response to the pictures today!

Dear Adel,

I feel I have to write to you and formally complain about your father's ongoing belligerent behaviour and his general antagonism towards me and the wonderful animals I have in my garden. My ducks, hens and dogs would give any 'normal' person great pleasure, however, as we are both aware, your father is far from normal!

This problem has increased since he stopped working in London (I use that term loosely as I don't imagine he has ever done a proper days work in his life), when he just lived in the village from Thursday till Sunday.

I really think that you should consider your mothers needs and the impact his permanence has had on her now that she no longer gets respite. That poor long suffering woman who has to both tolerate and care for him really should have a carers assessment to ensure she receives the necessary support, indeed she could be referred to the 'carers of the belligerent old sods support group'. I try to help her as much as I can in that I endure him coming round to my house and give him coffee (this helps his medication to slip down more easily), and I do this without payment.

I would respectfully ask that you contain your father in his own home or some appropriate institution (I can help with that when I pass my exam). However, as I am also forced to contact the RSPCA and alert them to his total disregard for animals ~ I have the copy of my defaced photo as evidence, the likely outcome of this is that he will be incarcerated into the care of Her Majesty.

This would be the best result for all. Please take my complain seriously.

Yours sincerely,

The Excellent Most Caring Good Neighbour

No comments: