Sunday 1 February 2009

A relaxing weekend

I have enjoyed this weekend, due to the fact that I haven't really done a lot, which is great and makes a change!

There is only one thing left to fix on the launch page and then it will be really to go, hopefully next week! We are only three weeks behind, or is that 4?

As for the website, we are getting there slowly. Dad hasn't heard anything from the skater boys, however the website developer is doing stuff over the weekend and has been keeping dad informed of new developments.

I should get to see the finished gimmicks next week, but I'm not going to hold my breath, I've only been waiting over a month!

Some sad news to report. My dads wonderful neighbour didn't pass her exam. Had she of done, she would now be able to section my dad under the mental health act. However me and mum are still holding out hope as she is due to sit another exam soon!

Go, go neighbour, we know you can do it! Just remember the hot tub is your once you pass, the ducks will love it!

In the meantime, should you need anything to help you with your studies, like wine or gin, obviously for medicinal purposes, feel free to place your order with my mother, who will in turn go to tesco's for you and then invoice my dad! lol

No comments: